A little Door Decor
walls now. The only problem was that I didn't have one. So I cut out a bird shape from some scrap fabric (right sides together), sewed it together, leaving a small opening on the bottom, turned it inside out (which was right sides out now), put a little fiber fill inside, and sewe up the bottom. Then I added a wing with some leftover tulle, hand stitcher d alittle eye, and added a little beak. (sorry my camera was dead at the moment, so I wasn't able to take pictures of the process. I really need to keep my backup battery charged!). Then i added a little bit of flowers, glued them both on, and I am pretty happy with their new door decor. I bought the command hooks to hang it on the door.