10/23/10

A FREE table - Perfect for the kids

So my dad came across this little table left in a field or something, and thought of me! What a nice Dad, I know! I knew I could do something to disguise the top, but wasn't sure how painting it would turn out. Until I become more adventurous with the little table I came up with an alternate plan. I added some foam board to make it have some storage, and quickly serged a little table cloth with some fabric I've had in my closet for quite some time. It took all of 10 minutes at the most. The foam board was from the dollarstore I had leftover from a project. I just measured the size I needed, cut it to scale, and then cut the corners off so it would fit around the legs of the table. It is a great shelf for puzzles and coloring books.





~Elisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment