2/4/11

The Perfect Project Dinner

So I have been working on many different projects all at once, and inbetween cleaning out closets and stuff like that. So at the moment I don't have much to show for it in pictures. They are coming though, I promise! The other day for Dinner I made this Orange Chicken for Dummies Recipe, and it was really fast to make. Which was perfect for my day of projects, because I didn't have much time left to make dinner. All you need is:
1 cup Catalina Dressing
1 cup Apricot Preserves
1 package Dry Onion Soup Mix
2 lbs, or 6-8 chicken Breasts

All you do is mix all ingredients excpet chicken together, and then pour the sauce over the chicken breast in a crockpot. Cook until done. I threw mine in when they were frozen, and cooked on high 4 hours, but they were finished before then. Serve over rice, and with your side of Veggies.
~Elisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment