2/20/11

Vintage Retro Aprons

The cute little girl wearing the Blue apron is my youngest daughter. The reason I am pointing her out, it because she is wearing my apron from when I was little. I love the little style, so I decided to copy it.

My sister had given me this adorable vintage like fabric from Ikea, and I was never sure what to use it on. Then, the lightbulb went off. So I made 3 of them, and still have some leftover fabric to play around with and make something else! I made 2 aprons ( a little bigger than the blue one) for my girls, and a matching one for their cousin. It was fun trying to figure out how to put it all together, because they were no seams showing on the original blue one. I came pretty close, and I am happy with the end results.
~Elisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment