4/23/11

Work Chair

When I saw this chair at the thrift store, I had to have it. I loved the style, and the highback, was very comfortable and supportive. I knew it would be a wonderful work chair. Then when I saw it was fifty percent off, I had to have it even more! If I remember right, I paid $7 for this lovely thing.
 And with some leftover fabric from a duvet cover I used to cover a different chair, it was a total cost of $7 for the chair! My original plan was to strip the fabric and padding off the legs, and stain them a brown to match my shelves and future work table, but when I did so to one of then, I noticed what was underneath, and that plan flew out the window. So instead I just did the simple thing and covered the legs as well. I am still debating on whether or not to add the skirt back on, any suggestions? What would you do? But for now, I like it as is, and it works wonderful for all my late night projects!
~Elisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment