3/17/11

Painting Project 6

Here is a vase I had decorated with awhile ago. It really didn't match anything in my house anymore. I was about to donate it, and thought, Hey I have some leftover spray paint, I think I will use it on the baby's shelf. It was needing something with height on it, so I figured this would help alot. So, here is the before,
 and here is the after.
It added just the right touch I was needing, and it helped with the brown accents around the room. Also, you may recognize this shelf from the post here. But it is a little different. I finally found an owl on a random shopping trip to walmart. That was the one store I didn't look, because I didn't think they'd have what I was looking for. Anyways, I liked him much better than the frog addi had picked out. So I replaced him, and his coloring ties into the brown accents as well.
~Elisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment