Sorry I have been absent from posting. I have been feeling a little under the weather, and unmotivated lately, but I have still been busy. I had started this project like a year ago, made the covers, a few pages, and then stopped. Then finally I decided to just Work, work, work on them until they were done. So now I can say that I am done! We had an activity at church were they had ideas to use and follow a pattern (I think). But I do better without patterns. So I took a few of the ideas from church, and then did my own spin on the books. I made up my covers, made the pages bigger, and put them on rings instead of sewing them to the outside of the book. Some of the pages are the same, but different, and then some are completely different. I still have lots of ideas, but they are already kind of stuffed with fun stuff. The good thing about having them on the binder rings is that I can change pages out when they get bored!We'll have to see on Sunday at church how well that hard work paid off. If they keep us QUIET, then I know it did!